Latest News

JoJo Fletcher And Jordan Rodgers Talk Engagement, Future On ‘Bachelorette: After The Final Rose’ (Recap)

SHARE




JoJo Fletcher Engaged Jordan Rodgers After Final Rose
JoJo Fletcher
and Jordan Rodgers discussed their engagement and future on the live “Bachelorette” finale special, “After The Final Rose.” Get the full recap below!
As Gossip Cop reported, JoJo Fletcher got engaged to Jordan Rodgers in “The Bachelorette” season finale, but before the engaged couple talked about their future, Chris Harrison had runner-up Robby come out. He asked Robby how he’s doing now, and the bachelor confessed it was “tough” and he had “so many emotions.” While he admitted he was originally “shocked” and “blindsided,” as well as overcome with a “wave of disappointment” because he was “very confident that she would say yes,” Robby now says he’s fine. Robby noted that his friends and family helped him get through it, and he thanked JoJo because she “taught me the type of women I deserve.”
Next, JoJo was brought out. Robby said he wanted closure, and the Bachelorette told, “I did love you,” but explained, “My heart was always with Jordan.” She continued that she never wanted to hurt him, and told Robby, “You deserve that love.” For his part, Robby said, “All I want is for you to be happy, and if you are, I am happy.” “I respect the hell out of Jordan. He’s one of my good friends,” offered Robby.
Jordan then came out. They both discussed the tabloid scrutiny of their relationship, including an Us Weekly cover that read, “Falling For A Fraud.” Ultimately, Jordan explained that they ignored it because “we love each other so much. We trust each other so much. “She’s the love of my life. She’s my best friend,” he added. For her part JoJo said, “I can’t read this garbage.. He’s done nothing to give me a reason [to doubt him].” In fact, Harrison showed the new issue of People that reads “I Know I Can Trust Him.”
As for their immediate future, the couple said they are moving to Dallas. JoJo and Jordan said they’re talking about getting married next year when the “craziness settles down.” Former “Bachelor” Ben Higgins, who was in the audience, offered them the advice of “stay strong through the criticism… Just support each other because it’s going to be fun.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

TORITORINEWS Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates