Latest News

‘Why I Placed Marriage Curse On Don Jazzy’ – Nigerian Girl Finally Explains

SHARE



                       dec

 Some days back, a woman, Olaide Abisola, pledged that if Don Jazzy doesn't wed her ,he won't have the capacity to wed whatever other lady.


Talking only with Vanguard's Potpourri, on why she made such a grave articulation, she made a fairly irritating disclosure.

"My dear, it's really a joke, yet take a gander at the way it became a web sensation! Yes, I'm totally serious it was a joke. I really needed the distinction and I got it, I simply need to be known on the grounds that I'm going into acting soon", she said.

Taking after the speedy acclaim she has now accomplished, she has been commending it on her online networking page, tossing stinkers at whoever considerations to condemn her.

"A debt of gratitude is in order for the acclaim, exactly what I required. To every one of my haters out there make the most of your twelve with this, more remarks please. They are simply tricking themselves, every one of the affront no evacuate one hair for my body, jobless individuals", she composed.

                dec

No comments:

Post a Comment

TORITORINEWS Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates